Conditions of Membership
- Your membership card is valid from 1 April 2022 until 31 March 2023.
- Your membership card is not transferable.
- Any breach of membership conditions may result in confiscation of your membership card and/or cancellation of your membership.
- Parent or Guardian must authorise membership for those aged 17 years and under.
- Junior membership applies to those aged 17 years and under as at 1 April 2022.
- Refunds are only negotiable (75% refund) when there is evidence from a qualified practitioner that injury, illness or death has occurred to the Melbourne Royal® member and they are unfit to attend the competition that they have exhibit/s entered into. Membership is not refundable for change of mind, change of scheduling or in any other circumstance unless a formal agreement is passed by The Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Limited Board in times of exceptional circumstance, including but not limited to the cancellation of the Melbourne Royal® Show for a full calendar year.
- Full members receive discounted competition entry fees in various Melbourne Royal® Show Competitions.
- Restricted membership discounted competition entry fees apply to exhibitors in the Melbourne Royal® Show Fleece Competition