Melbourne Royal Members can enjoy a quiet bite to eat in their own dining space from 9.30am at the Melbourne Royal Show. Reserve a table at the Melbourne Royal Bistro effortlessly online during the Show.
The Melbourne Royal membership year runs annually from 1 April to 31 March.
Melbourne Royal members are not required to pay a joining fee.
Membership fees are payable on or after 1 April.
Visa, MasterCard, cheque or money order, made payable to Melbourne Royal® (The Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Ltd).
Melbourne Royal Member cards will commence distribution from August. Please allow up to three weeks for the printing and distribution of your member card and guest cards (if applicable).
Full Melbourne Royal members have the option to purchase a maximum of two guest cards with Melbourne Royal® membership.
Melbourne Royal membership is non-transferable.
The loss or theft of membership cards must be reported to Melbourne Royal as soon as possible to prevent unauthorised use.
A fee of $5 is required for the replacement of a membership or guest card, unless the card was stolen and a copy of a police report is included with the replacement card form.
All Melbourne Royal members will be issued with an electronic version of their membership card, along with a physical version. Should you forget your physical membership card when attending events, please refer to the electronic version.
Should you experience any problems with your membership or guest cards, please call Melbourne Royal® Member Services on (03) 9281 7444.
The Annual General Meeting of members of Melbourne Royal® will be conducted in August at Melbourne Showgrounds, Epsom Road, Ascot Vale.
Melbourne Royal® members have access to discounted tickets at a range of industry events throughout the year. If you have not received your code via email, please contact email@example.com or 03 9281 7444.
- Your membership card is valid from 1 April 2023 until 31 March 2024.
- Your membership card is not transferable.
- Any breach of membership conditions may result in confiscation of your membership card and/or cancellation of your membership.
- Parent or Guardian must authorise membership for those aged 17 years and under.
- Junior membership applies to those aged 17 years and under as at 1 April 2023.
- Refunds are only negotiable (75% refund) when there is evidence from a qualified practitioner that injury, illness or death has occurred to the Melbourne Royal member and they are unfit to attend the competition that they have exhibit/s entered into. Membership is not refundable for change of mind, change of scheduling or in any other circumstance unless a formal agreement is passed by The Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria Limited Board in times of exceptional circumstance, including but not limited to the cancellation of the Melbourne Royal Show for a full calendar year.
- Full members receive discounted competition entry fees in various Melbourne Royal Show Competitions.
- Restricted membership discounted competition entry fees apply to exhibitors in the Melbourne Royal Show Fleece Competition.