Competition Entry Rules
The following entry rules apply for the Online Junior Judging Competition and Showcase your Sheep Competition:
- Entrants can choose to submit one entry per video class, but must nominate their preferred submission to be judged. Judges do not guarantee more than one submission per entrant will be judged.
- Entries can be in either video or audio format, and must not exceed 3 ½ minutes in length.
- Files must be in either an .mp4, .mp3 or .mov format
- Entries must judge all three sheep in the category
- Entrants will be automatically categorised by their DOB into one of the following competition classes:
- Under 12
- Ages 12-15
- Ages 16-19
- Submissions must be a continuous audio or visual stream. Minimal edits for shortening pauses or removing irrelevant content will be allowed. Points will be deducted where further editing is evident.
- The content must be provided by the single youth or student submitting the entry. Points will be deducted where coaching or assistance off camera is evident.
- The judging panel may contact and ask additional questions of entrants where it is too difficult to decide the winner on the submission alone.
- Judge decisions will be final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
If you have any questions, please contact the Melbourne Royal® at firstname.lastname@example.org