Why Should I Enter?
The Awards offer broad opportunities for Australian producers to leverage success locally and internationally with the AFA’s national brand seal of excellence and present producers, large and small, with the chance to establish their credentials in the Australian food industry and providing differentiation in the market for award winners.
5 reasons to enter the Australian Food Awards
- Award-winning products will receive gold, silver and bronze medals which are a national brand seal of excellence.
- Exhibitors can benchmark their product against competitors with unique, innovative results reporting, providing more information on where your product is ranked against your competitors.
- Award-winning producers will be provided with the Melbourne Royal AFA Marketing and PR Kit to assist with promoting their win.
- Award-winning producers have the opportunity to market their products at Melbourne Royal events.
- Gold Medal-winning exhibitors who have demonstrated consistency across three consecutive years (2018, 2019 and 2023, noting the Awards did not run between 2020 and 2022) with the same product in the same format will be awarded a Consistency of Excellence Medal.